Egg Salad Sandwich
This recipe calls for the egg salad mix used to make deviled eggs. Follow either recipe to make the egg salad mix. Use the mix to make a sweet sandwich spread for three party snack favorites: a deviled egg tray or egg salad mix on club crackers or egg salad sandwiches cut into small squares to maker finger food.
Tupperware® CrystalWave (Item #1160) Soup Cup
Tupperware® Measuring cups (Item #708)
9 raw, whole eggs (serves 18)
½ cup of sweet pickle relish
½ cup of Miracle Whip
- Boil 9 raw eggs in a pot for 20 minutes.
- Strain water from eggs.
- Remove eggs from boiling pot and place in a bowl. Allow eggs to cool. For faster cooling, place bowl of eggs in the refrigerator.
- Peel shell from cooled boiled eggs.
- Rinse peeled eggs to clear of shell debris.
- Slice boiled eggs into halves. 18 halves fit perfectly on the steamer seal in the case that you do not have a deviled egg serving tray.
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks.
OPTIONAL: save egg whites to make deviled eggs.
- Add sweet pickle relish and Miracle Whip to egg yolks.
- Stir egg yolk mixture until well belended.
- Spread egg yolk mixture liberally on sandwihc bread to make egg salad sandwiches.
- OPTIONAL – cut sandwiches into small squares to make finger food. Put a toothpick at the center of each sandwich.
Serve & Enjoy!
Serve with lemondae.
To order the dishes and or utensils used in this lesson, contact your Tupperware Consultant. If you do not have a Consultant, please contact the author.